If you or your loved ones require medical attention, choose video consultation with a doctor from Raffles Medical Group. This service is available 24/7, and you can have your medication delivered to your door.
PASSION CARD PRIVILEGE:
- PAssion Card Members pay $10* for a video consultation (download now)
If you require emergency assistance, this is also available through Raffles Connect. From your home, you can gain access to other non-emergency healthcare services including purchase of health supplements and learning important tips on staying healthy during this crucial period.
We are fighting this virus together as a nation. Learn more
about the services available to you during this challenging period.
Terms & Conditions:
- *Please use code: PAPC10
- All prices are inclusive of GST. Consultation fee excludes cost of medicine
- Delivery fee of $5 applies for medication delivery
- Not applicable with government programmes or corporate programmes
- Video consultation is only suitable for patients above two years old and seeking treatment for non-emergency medical conditions
- Listed prices and terms are subject to changes without prior notice
Video consultation for chronic conditions for CHAS, PG and MG is
applicable only for diabetes (including pre-diabetes), hypertension and
lipid, and available from 8am to 10pm daily. You would need to have had
an in-clinic consultation with a Raffles Medical (GP) doctor in the last
12 months for treatment of your chronic condition. CHAS and Medisave
eligibility criteria, and terms and conditions, apply. Please prepare
your NRIC and CHAS / MG / PG card for verification.