THE HEART TRUTH: BECAUSE IT MATTERS!
||20 July 2019 (Sat)
||2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Doors open at 1:30 PM)
||NUHS Tower Block Level 1 Auditorium
1E Kent Ridge Road NUHS Tower Block, Singapore 119228
Heart disease is one of the top three causes of death in Singapore. Uncover risk factors and pick up tips for a healthy heart from our panel of doctors and dietitian – because your health matters!
This talk is conducted in English. Sign up now!
- Coronary Artery Disease in Diabetics: A Double Jeopardy by Prof. Tan Huay Cheem, Director, National University Heart Centre, Singapore, Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- Treatment of Heart Valve Disease - Modern Day Keyhole Approach by A/Prof. Theodoros Kofidis, Head and Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Heart Attack in Women, Myth or Missed? by Asst. Prof. Low Ting Ting, Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- Cholesterol Facts & Fake News by Asst. Prof. Yeo Tee Joo, Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- Managing Diabetes with Diet! by Ms. Lim Siew Choo, Senior Dietitian, Department of Dietetics, National University Hospital
PASSION CARD PRIVILEGE:
- 25% off all prices [Selling price(s) before PAssion Card discount: $8 (Early Bird from 1 till 31 May 2019), $10 (Standard from 1 June till 19 July 2019), $15 on 20 July 2019]
Terms & Conditions:
- PAssion Card Members need to key in the first 4 digits of their PAssion Card Numbers to enjoy the discount
- Prices exclude SISTIC's $1 handling fee
Find out more @ www.nuhcs.com.sg